Saturday, June 2, 2012

First Post

This is my first post...

I've been lurking around the OSR blogosphere for many years but I've never really felt the urge to have my own blog.  ...still not sure it's really necessary, but eh, why not?!?  If nothing else this will be an excellent spot for collecting links to my favorite blogs and their more interesting bits.

I rely on sites such as James Raggi's Lamentations of the Flame Princess and Stuart Robertson's OSR Links for getting to the blogs I like to keep up with.

Over the next few days I'll be trying out various layouts and formats, trying to get this site to look more like me.  In the mean while, bare with me.  I plan on talking first about all the cool stuff going on right now - namely Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns I've contributed to.  And I'll explain the site name and other random bits.